What remains of The Berlin Wall can still be seen in many parts of Berlin today. My first day in Berlin, I didn’t waste any time. I went right for the main part of the wall and spent some time remembering the 136 people who died defending the wall, trying to get over it, or while being nearby innocent bystanders.
Sign Up to My Newsletter
- Announcement: 2nd epic tour has been set in motion!
- Shape the world into the shape of you
- Sorry, not sorry. Goodbye, Thailand. Hello, Malaysia!
- I’ve manufactured the best, cheapest domestic and international cell phone plan
- Big Buddha: Monks with smartphones, breathtaking views, and Buddhist marketing